Friday, August 14, 2009

King Tut Putt - CAC Get Together Scramble Golf Outing - Friday - 28 May 2010

Hi, all!

Hopefully you are all planning to attend the CAC reunion in Houston on Memorial Day Weekend next year. Linda Christie Duncan and Lyle Bennett are trying to organize a golf scramble for that Friday morning (10:00 a.m. start) "King Tut Putt". There is a course near the hotel with very reasonable fees and rental clubs. Green fees and cart are $35 and club rental is $25. We are trying to gauge interest to begin planning. Even if you are not a golfer, scrambles are a lot of fun and skill isn't necessarily required (believe me, I am certain I will be the worst among us all! Honestly, I whiff putts on the Wii!). So don't let potential embarassment keep you from playing! Please let me know if you'd like to participate (with or without any guests you may bring), you can post a comment on this blog site (just hit comment below). You can contact Linda Duncan via FaceBook or else email Linda at linda_duncan@comcast.net . We will keep you posted!!!

Linda Christie Duncan

4 comments:

  1. Linda - If my schedule and preparation for the CAC Get Together allows I would love to play in the Scramble......assuming you will team me with one big driver, a good faiways irons palyer and a good putter...!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I would be happy to help with any set up stuff at the hotel to ensure you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just noticed that Linda's email address is listed as "Ducan" and not "Duncan". Is this correct?

    -Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ralph, Good catch, it has now been corrected....

    ReplyDelete